Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sometimes I just wanna.....

SCREAM! :D Okay better now. Its been a interesting few days. The Company Anthony is currently assigned to has disassembled the group he was supposed to go with and put in him in a different platoon, realized he had a permant profile, and now cant decide where they are going to put him. Seriously how hard is it to assign someone somewhere and keep them there? I know it shouldnt be that frustrating to me but I just want to know if he's going out of the wire or not.
ON a better note. I have the worlds sweetest kids. :) Eddie was talking to his Uncle Dakota today and asked him if he wanted to play trains with him when we go to see him. I dont think he physically remembers what he looks like but remembers him. (Does that make sense? lol) And he told his Aunt Tori (toyi) that he loved her. He talked their ears off! lol I cant wait for him to go back and hang out with them

4 comments:

  1. I followed you from Cafe Mom. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine what you have to go thru. but you are one strong women so I am sure you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. :) Its nice to meet you too Lerin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Melissa I so didnt realize that was you. :) Thank you sweetie. :) You know I'll be bitching a lot in the group probably that I'm going insane!

    ReplyDelete