Sunday, June 7, 2009

Playtime!

Holy crap my kids can get along! Lol J/K I have two of the best kids when it comes to playing with one another. They are one anothers best friends and love to just sit down and play. I wish that my brother and I (we are extremelly close in age too) got along as well as they do. On to the reason that brought on this blog. lol


I'm sweeping trying to get a little bit of housework done today so I dont get behind while Anthony is gone and the kids just kind of disappear. I get to the back half of the apartment and they are sitting in Lilli's room playing together. Nothing too out of the ordinary right? WRONG! My children normally play well together as long as both of them have their own toys right in front of them and the other one isnt touching their toys. Today they were both playing with Lil's toys and she wasn't freaking out on him. Infact she was sharing very nicely. Handing him toys and not immediatly riping them out of his hands like a jealous little sister. lol I was able to sit in there and just enough my kids playing and take some pictures without having to break up a fight! If only the next 17 years of them living under my roof would go like this. (trust me I realize how probable them being best friends for ever is lol) I seriously took almost 100 pictures of them just playing. This is a VERY VERY rare thing even with them being 1 and 2. I even caught them being as sweet as to hug each other but not on camera. I was just to in awe at that point to hit the shutter button.





How could you not snap a million pictures of these two doing this?


















2 comments:

  1. Awww......what cuties. We have the same playpen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute :o) I always love it when mine actually play together nicely instead of the "mine" battle LOL.

    ReplyDelete