Monday, June 1, 2009

Lilliana's Birthday Party! (and other stuff)

Thank You to everyone who came! You Rock and helped make my little girls day AWESOME! We love you! We all had a great time. She hasnt put a single present down and has worn a new outfit yesterday and today. She and I both absolutely love the clothes. Lilli looks so pretty and cute! I seriously cant believe that we just celebrated her first birthday! lol :) As I said in the last blog where did the year go? She totally didnt want to put her face in the cake so this is a "staged picture. I smeared the frosting to make it look like she got dirty. lolShe loved unwrapping presents. :) Thank You again Everyone.


MMM FOOD! Tamales, mexican rice, hamburger, hotdogs, mac and cheese and chips! The kids had a good time pigging out!

See what I mean she didnt want to get messy! lol This is how she ate what she would of the cake. Very depressing. Momma wanted a mess!

Her AWESOME cake that her Godmom did! Thank You so much Karla for all of your help with everything on Saturday. You're an awesome friend.



As for the other stuff. lol Anthony is leaving tomorrow for 3 weeks. Well he's not leaving leaving but he wont be home. I cant technically say without violating OPSEC so I wont say. haha But its not far. Its going to SUCK! I seriously wont see him again until leave almost. YAY for leave though. We are planning on going to EuropaPark. (www.europapark.de) We are getting a room at one of the Hotels in the "resort". We still have to decide which hotel we want to stay at and make reservations. I honestly cant wait. I just need to see if I can find a couple friends or another family to go with us. That way we dont have to take turns riding rides. But we are doing the two day tickets just to be safe. The park looks big enough that you need to do that anyways. Still hoping for someone to go with us though. Hint hint hint. lol After this trip though and my trip home money is going to have to be saved saved saved! We're going to go to Italy when he comes home from down range. YAY! But of course we are going to need money for that.
I need to go do some housework and see if the little man is up for some photos. He is to the point where he runs if he sees a camera. lol I desperiately need to post some new pictures of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment