Thursday, June 11, 2009

A lil bit of Everything

Ehh where do I start. Its be a frustrating few days.
The kids have done nothing but fight or throw hissy fits where one will egg on the other. Seriously who knew a 1 y/o could throw a 45 minute fit over a fricking cookie! It really happened today and it was not fun at all. We are talking about throwing herself on the ground, crying, screaming, backing into a corner to hit her head on the wall hissy fit! All because her brother didnt give her his last cookie that she wanted. Mind you she had her own snack moments before that she ate all of. If this is how it is at 1 I dont want to see how the terrible 2's and 3's are going to be. Please just shoot me now if it gets worse with her. lol Oh and did I mention the entire time she was throwing this fit Eddie sat in front of her very very slowly eating this cookie that was no bigger then a silver dollar? Yup, he can be an ass already.
Anthony has been out in the field now for a week. When he left he was complaining of cold and allergy like symptoms. He was living with a Medic and they noticed he was weezing so they gave him an inhaler ontop of the day quil he was already taking. Today he ended up going to the aid station and they gave him a cold medicine and eye drops because he was having issues with them. Then they just sent him back out to the field to suffer. Poor guy. Ironically though I would normally be bitching about him being sick because like most men the world ends when he is sick. But not being able to baby him like normal is driving me nuts. Isnt it my job as his wife to make him feel better? lol I seriously can not wait for the next two weeks to be done and then he'll be home.
We've almost completley figured out vacation! YAY! After a few small bumps in the road I have finally booked a bed and breakfast. There is only two rooms in the establishment for rent and we got the one with the balcony! YAY! It has a shared bathroom but the reviews say that its not that bad. Hopefully I wont be disappointed. We are leaving here on the July 5th pretty early and heading to Rust, Germany to either do a castle tour and a few other small things around town or going to Europa Park. I'm sure we will do the small things sunday so we are plenty rested for the park. We are doing 2 days at Europa Park and the other 3 days will be spent in the Black Forest. I found this cute little "train/tram" ride up a Mountain which Eddie will love, there is a grandfather or Cucko clock factory/museum I want to do and a few other things. This will be our first official family vacation! I'm not counting weekend get aways otherwise we've done plenty of those. lol I made sure the hotel has free internet so I can blog from there. haha I'm addicted what can I say.
Oh tomorrow, well I guess today for me technically, I am going to get more fish stuff. lol They are addicting too. I just want a few more Gold Barbs as they are my favorites and I saw some Purple barbs, I think thats what they were called, that I want to get 5-6 of to add to the tank. tomorrow though I'm only probably going to get a backround for the tank and maybe a few more fake plants. The fish will come at a later date I have a feeling. I do believe our tank needs to cycle a bit more before adding more fish. I'm going to check our ammonia levels tomorrow and see where they are at. If its where it should be then I will go from there when deciding. I may go another week or two before Adding more.
I guess thats all for now. Sorry no pics today since I'm on Anthonys computer and I'm not supposed to upload to this. It'll happen on leave though and he knows it. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment