Saturday, June 6, 2009

Art time!





We went to a baby shower today and I got to thinking about what a waste all the tissue paper in the bags would be. I snagged some of it with the thought of an Art Project for Edward. With as frugal as I've been trying to be I've been at a loss for stuff to do with him. I grabbed a piece of scrap paper left over from the coloring books I made for Lilli's party, the tissue paper of various colors, and a glue stick. We ripped up some of the tissue paper, sat the scrap paper down and gave him the glue. Nothing too complicated but Eddie had tons of fun making his tissue paper collage or mossaic if you want to say that too. :D I ended up helping him with the glue because he would get made his tissue wouldnt stick when he would only do a dot of glue. Enjoy the pictures of our fun.





*please pardon me looking like poo. I was just about ready for bed*
and blogger putting them backwards. lol I'm too lazy to rearrange them tonight so they start from the end of our project and go to the begining.




Finished Project. Nothing fancy but it was fun!



Mommy helping glue (he was trying to figure out why the cam was going off when I was next to him)

Putting a piece on himself

Glueing himself

No comments:

Post a Comment