Monday, June 15, 2009

OHHH So proud of myself (photography blog!)

I had two of my best friends over for dinner tonight which meant 3 kids who arent used to my camera being shoved in their faces! YAY! They love me taking their picture and it gives me a chance to practice on someone other the Eddie and Lilli. I freaking LOVE these three boys. They are awesomely precious and completely different from my 2 munchkins. Tyler and Rhyley have the bluest eyes imaginable and the prettiest blonde hair. Collin is just the perfect mix and so angelic looking. lol He's the hardest kid to get mad at.
Re-edit to make undead looking lol
How handsome is he? I mean if I was a 4 y/o oh yea! lol
Re-edit
I just love this kids smile and eyes! SeriouslyAnne is gonna have some problems later on keeping the girls away.
023e
And from him too. Seriously these boys are heartbreakers!
Collin Buddy!
And my little buddy!! I love love love this kid!

1 comment: